I've been having a great couple of days, I just haven't been in the mood to write anything.
I worked out with Jason on Thursday and have had pretty sore shoulders ever since.
Friday I took a break from exercising and had a couple cocktails with sugar-free mixers. On the plus side, it doesn't take very much alcohol to get me lit up anymore. I had only one and a half drinks before I decided I'd had plenty and cut myself off.
Yesterday I had another short run/walk with the dog, about 2.1 miles running and then another lap walking with the dog. We ordered pizza and wings and I was very careful and got thin-crust pizza with veggies and only ate one slice and we ordered the wings that have the lowest-point sauces so I was able to stay totally within points for the day.
This morning I did a four-mile run (down to the interstate on the back roads, and then back up the highway to home) and didn't stop or slow down at all, not even on the hills. It felt great to just get out there and space out and run and not think about how many laps I was doing.
Then today for brunch I made a "pizza frittata" which was a slice of leftover pizza from yesterday cubed up real small and basically folded into a frittata with cage-free eggs. I split it with Grady and we had green beans on the side. It looked so gorgeous I took a photo with my phone, but it came out too blurry to bother posting. Oh well. I'll just have to make it again in the future.
I have Weight Watchers tomorrow, and even though I know I didn't have a perfect week, I had a good week, and whatever the scale wants to show for it tomorrow is fine with me. I just feel like right now I'm living the lifestyle the best I can and that's more important to me than the scale.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment