Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Exercise Log

SEPTEMBER:
Eighteen 30+-minute workouts of any type

1- one hour yoga
2- none
3- 2-mile run
4- none
5- 30 minutes weights (The Firm)

Good start so far. I don't feel like I'm taking it easy, by any means, because I am still managing to be swamped with work and school. But I am enjoying having this one commitment be less demanding than I've gotten used to. I need 15 more workouts this month.

6- none - Labor Day
7- none
8- one hour yoga
9- none
10- 30-minute run/walk to and from Ramsey (2.4 miles),
    - 30-minutes weights (upper and abs)
11- 30-minutes sprints (2.1 miles)
12- none

Eleven more workouts needed.

13- none
14- none
15- 1.5-mile run
16- none
17- none
18- 1.2 hours yoga
19- 3.5-mile run

Terrible week. Stressed out and busy. But I got back into it over the weekend when I had more time, and I do feel really good right now. Need 8 more workouts.

10- 25-minute run to and from Ramsey (2.4 miles),
    - 20-minutes weights (lower body)
21- 20-minutes upper body
22- 1-hour yoga
23- none
24- none
25- 2-mile run, uphill (ran home from Kroger)
26- none

Need three more next week to get to 18.

27- none
28- 4.2-mile run
29- 1-hour yoga
30- meh

I got 17/18 workouts in. I have a bunch of great excuses for not grabbing that last one on the 30th, but no good reason that I couldn't get eighteen in before the last day. I'll try again next month.

Scheduled Exercises:
Monday, Friday: Walk/run to and from Ramsey at lunch, strength at Ramsey
Wednesday: Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment