It's Friday and I'm feeling better. On both Wednesday and today I worked out at lunch, which is working just awesome for me. With errands and school events and carpooling, by the time I get home most days I'm too tired and hungry and busy to work out. Wednesday I had yoga, and today I ran to Ramsey Center and worked in the weight room for 30 minutes (upper body and abs) and then ran back.
Now that's out of the way, I have the whole evening to myself to spend on homework. Ha! I'm so swamped at school, but I don't have anything else going on this weekend, so I should be able to knock it out.
I plan to run tomorrow and do lower body on Sunday. I'm looking forward to my Monday weigh-in, since I'm a week behind on that.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment