Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update: I'm Swamped!

I didn't get to go to yoga today, as I forgot my gym card at home. Instead I ran in the evening. I got about 1.5 miles before I started feeling sick. I changed out my music to some faster music so I'd run faster, but I don't think that's related. I probably just started running to soon after dinner.

I'm having a rough time getting in exercise with my tight schedule, but I'm doing the best I can to really make an effort to do it when I can. I'm just so exhausted all the time. On the same token, I haven't really been prepared with good food every day like I should be, either. I'm just trying to make do and learn from my mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 20% - that's a huge milestone! You're doing so well! I sympathize with being exhausted all the time. Just do the best you can each day and squeeze in the exercise when you can. Eating less and exercising more will work out in the long term.

    ReplyDelete