Monday, September 20, 2010

Tiny Cucumbers

I'm doing awesome today! I did what I said I was going to do this weekend and got all my grocery shopping done and food prepped and workout gear cleaned and organized for the week.

I went to Ramsey at lunch (ran there and back) and did 20 minutes of lower-body (squats, lunges, and deadlifts). In the mirror I can see a lot of definition in my chest and shoulders, which is kind of freaking me out but in a good way. On my run back, my legs felt really wobbly, so I took a break under a tree and sat on my towel and did some really good deep stretches. That was especially nice, as I love stretching outdoors.

At Kroger I picked up some of those tiny cucumbers that I used to always get at Trader Joe's. They're so flavorful and they're tender enough to eat with the skin still on. It's nice to have some green with my afternoon carrots and hummus.

I'm looking forward to Weight Watchers tonight. If the number on the home scale is any indication, I'll have a good weigh-in despite my run in with booze and fast food earlier in the week. If not, that's okay too, because I'm on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment