Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Still Good
My intention is to write in this journal daily, but honestly it just gets boring to do when I'm doing well. I'm eating great, enjoying a lot of fruits and veggies and feeling really good. I took the last two days off exercising to catch up on TV and homework. This morning I'm going to Kroger to stock up on more produce and then I'm going to run home. It's just over two miles, mostly uphill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment