I got home from my trip on Friday, and yesterday we threw together a last-minute New Year's Eve party. This morning I'm feeling pretty toxic from a week of alcohol and eating a lot of rich foods I'm not used to. I did exactly what I planned to do on my trip, which was to take the week off tracking and just try to make good choices. In all, I did excellent with exercise, pretty okay with food, and just average with alcohol. I had a great time and I have no regrets, but I am definitely ready to put it behind me now that it's all out of my system.
I wasted no time this morning and started tracking my food on my phone. Grady and I went out for a 5K run around our neighborhood. I have the luxury of still having another week off to get my house and life back in order before school starts. I'm going to work four meetings this week, and I'm interested to see how busy it's going to get in the new year.
I will do a full trip report with photos soon, but one of the highlights of my trip was my weigh-in at Weight Watchers. I went to the same center where I made goal when I was there over spring break, and I weighed in at my lowest weight to date, 139.0 pounds. I expect I'll see some bounce back from that this week, but still it felt really good and it made me feel really confident in my choice to relax during my trip.
Here's my report:
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment