Sunday, January 22, 2012

Greetings from Charleston!

Grady and I took an overnighter in Charleston, South Carolina, this weekend and we had a great time. We walked several miles around town on Friday and Saturday, and we hit the treadmills in the fitness center at the hotel for a half-hour run on Saturday morning.

I'm really proud of both of us for how we did, food-wise. Grady was a huge help to me, because he tracked everything on his phone every time we ate, so I was inspired to do the same. We had several delicious meals out and made great choices. The best part was that we avoided all of the usual junk food that we usually get on road trips. We packed fruit and cheese, and we ate them and felt great. What a concept!

Here we are with the mules from the carriage tour. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment