1- 5K run
2- none
3- none
4- Crossfit
5- 5K run
6- Crossfit
7- none
8- none
9- Crossfit
10- 40 minutes running
11- Crossfit + 35-min intervals
12- 30 minutes spinning
13- none
14- none
15- none
16- none
17- 1-mile run (7:45)
18- Crossfit + 25-min running
19- none
20- 3 miles walking
21- 5K run (treadmill)
22- none
23- Crossfit + 30-min sprint intervals
24- 30 minutes spinning
25- Crossfit + 40-min trail running
26- 35 minutes spinning
27- Crossfit + 30-min intervals
28- Trot to Adopt 5K Trail Run - 26:39
29- rest!
30- 30 minutes jogging
31- 35 minutes spinning
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment