Thursday, February 2, 2012

Grady's Birthday WOD!

Weigh-in: 140.6

Last night we had Grady's birthday WOD at Crossfit.


I did the deadlifts at 95#, but I scaled down the other two. 75# for the cleans and 65# for the push presses. I kept wanting to scale down further but I hung in there in Grady's honor and got through it. It took forever, though, over 28 minutes. Totally fun!

Last week I started two PE classes, running MWF and spinning TTh, plus I still have Crossfit three days per week, and I ran a 5K last weekend. I love having all this leisure time and the opportunity to train so much, but it's starting to take its toll. I'm taking care of myself, icing when necessary and healing well. I'm keeping up with my stretching and seeing some decent results in my flexibility.

Here's my progress report for the week:


It was another week just like last week. I didn't track at all on Monday, then got it together for rest of the week. I went over my PPV allowance some, but finally saw a weight drop I've been expecting for a few weeks. I've been really focused on keeping up with tracking this week, and I feel really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment