Grady and I ran the Frosty 5K at Crow's Lake in Jefferson this afternoon. I won first place last year, so the bar was set pretty high for me, but I pulled it out! First place in my age group again. Grady brought home third in his division, which was his first trophy, and I am super proud and excited for him.
My time was 25:50, which is also a new personal best for me by 13 seconds.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesome!! Congrats! 25:50. Wow! How impressive!
ReplyDeleteThanks, KC! :)
ReplyDelete