Weigh-in: 145.6
I met my goal of tracking 7 days last week, but as I know from experience, if I'm eating the wrong foods I'm not going to lose weight. There's nothing magical about tracking that changes that. It does help me to have some perspective and see exactly how much I'm going over. While it's not as much as I feared, it is still quite a lot. My big spike on Wednesday was from Dairy Queen (yum!).
Here's my report:
A few weeks ago I spoke with Grady about the difficulty in maintenance of trying to relax and live my life while at the same time remaining vigilant about maintaing my weight loss. He cleverly suggested picking a weight that if I go over it, I'll go back into loss mode, and if I don't then I can relax. Well, this morning I saw that weight (145) so back into loss mode it is.
Fortunately I had already intended to renew my focus for Lent anyway, so the timing is perfect. In previous years, I have given up alcohol, but it has gotten to the point now that I am drinking so rarely that it wouldn't even be a sacrifice to do so this year. That really opens my eyes to how far I've come in this healthy lifestyle, given how much I used to drink and how hard it always was to give up, even temporarily. This year I am not giving up anything specific, but rather just using the time to really focus and make good, healthy choices, and to track every day.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment