Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Celebration

weigh-in: 143.6

I had a great week last week and basically have been doing awesome since I've been on break from school. I went a little over points last week, but I tracked everything and that was my goal, and I had a loss to show for it.

Last night was my two-year wedding anniversary, and we celebrated by observing early Christmas, since I'm going to be away from home this weekend. I made a power-foods heavy Christmas dinner for Grady and his brother. For appetizers we had picked asparagus and deviled eggs where I replaced half the egg yolks with hummus. For main course it was ham, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, and cranberries. We had cheesecake for dessert, which was decidedly not a power food, but it was delicious.


Monday and today we did Crossfit, and I am doing very well. Monday I did a whole lot of snatch cleans at 65# and today it was deadlifts at 135#. I'm looking forward to doing a whole lot of hiking in California next week.

I think I've pretty much decided to take the week of my trip off of tracking. I know what the good choices are to make and I just want to relax and have a good time. I'll be with my mom and we are super good at doing this together. I'm really proud of how far I've come in the last two years and I'm super excited to just have a fun Christmas.

Happy Holidays, y'all! Talk to you next week. Here's my report:

No comments:

Post a Comment