Friday, December 16, 2011

Good Run and Weigh-In - 144.2

I had a good run last weekend, I did my favorite local run, 5.15 miles in 58:02. That's still my best pace to date and I like it. I'm still making gains at Crossfit, too. I did a bunch of overhead exercises on Wednesday with weights at 45 and 55 pounds. It wasn't that long ago that I could barely do those lifts at 25 pounds. My core is strong and my balance is great. It's pretty awesome.

My eating and tracking was not great last week, and I paid for it on the scale. I'm still exactly where I was when I made my 3-pound goal before my vacation, so unless I get it this week, it's not going to happen. I'm not going to let it get me down. I'm totally happy with my weight and size right now, anything else is just icing. I'm looking forward to my trip and being relatively comfortable in my tiny airplane seat and looking cute in my clothes and doing tons of hiking and eating good food.

In the meantime I'm taking advantage of the time off school to get caught up around the house. We have time to shop and cook and exercise, which is always nice.

Here's my report:

No comments:

Post a Comment