Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Points Drop - 142.6

The new plan went into effect this week, and my daily points target dropped from 29 to 26. I knew it was coming and I was still confused the day it happened. I went to bed 2 points in the black and woke up 10 points in the red. It took half the morning before I figured it out. Whoops! Anyway, I decided to keep it at 26, even though I wasn't staying within my points at 29. I figure if I keep exceeding by the same amount, I've still reduced my weekly intake by 21 points.

I had a great weigh-in. I've been expecting a big loss for about 3 weeks, and it finally caught up. I'm very near the lowest weight I've ever been, and I'm just having fun with it. I got some cute stuff from Old Navy, size 8 pants and small to medium sweaters. Grady is doing really awesome, too. Here we are with Santa last Friday.


It's the holidays and I'm doing great in school and in life and I'm just really enjoying myself. I'm in the middle of finals and I'm not even stressed out. I've been mildly sick for about a week, but I haven't let it affect my routine as far as eating and studying and exercising. I just took a lot of naps and drank a lot of fluids. Being sick, I was prepared for the possibility that I would retain fluid and not lose weight, but it wasn't an issue. Yay!

Here's my report:

No comments:

Post a Comment