I went to Goodwill this week and got a bunch of pairs of pants (slacks, jeans, and exercise pants) since all of my clothes are officially way too big.
I got one pair of particularly skinny tapered-leg pants and I decided to build my outfit around them today in a Totally 80's retro throwback fashion. So I've got the skinny pants, elf boots, an oversized sweater (also known as a sweater - see above about big clothes), and a bunch of funky black jewelery. I feel kind of silly but I have to say I look totally hot. All that's missing are the perm and the Wayfarer glasses.
I've been doing great with my eating since my last weigh-in. I have nothing going on this weekend but a 5K and a bunch of homework, so I should be looking at a great weigh-in come Monday. I feel awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment