Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Almost Thanksgiving

I just finished doing a Jillian Michaels DVD and I feel a lot better. I've been bummed out the last couple days about food and Thanksgiving. I had been putting off all kinds of stuff like exercising and homework because I was going to get all caught up over Thanksgiving break. Here it is Wednesday and I feel like I haven't gotten much done. Oh, except for the fact that I worked Monday and Tuesday and I need to stop beating myself up.

So then we went to Kroger today and got all the stuff for turkey lasagna and Caesar salad tomorrow. I got a bunch of extra meat and bread and desserts for the people in the house who are normal human beings and don't go on a diet on Thanksgiving Day. It's tough having all this stuff in the house right now but doing that workout made me feel a lot more in control.

I am thankful that I have a family that supports me and is willing to go all non-traditional this holiday. I don't feel any pressure and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow and relaxing and watching football and cooking. I'm still committed to not drinking so I got some club soda and I'm going to make sugar-free sparkly cranberry drink with it.

Hope everybody has a good Thanksgiving tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment