Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
That Was Fun!
I had a great time at the Lake Lanier 5K Under the Lights. There were so many people there! I wasn't able to get an accurate time, as there were traffic jams at the start and finish lines. I heard that the people who finished when I did waited in line for 7 minutes to cross the finish line and I'm like, what was the point of that? Still it was loads of fun to run with such a huge group of people. Having the Christmas music on my iPod and running through the lights was exactly as fun as I expected. It felt like running at Disneyland. Also, I just like that I can create a holiday memory like that and reinforce an association between holiday cheer and fitness, since the holidays are usually when most people decide to just blow it and wait till New Years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment