Saturday, June 19, 2010

Total Brainfart

I completely forgot to go to Curves today. I didn't lose track of time, or blow it off, I just never thought about it. Starting last night when I went to bed, I didn't set an alarm because I didn't have anything planned for today. I woke up on my own at 7, decided it was too early and went back to sleep. Woke up again at 10, still in plenty of time to get there, and it just never occurred to me. I got up and had coffee and breakfast with Grady and we watched a movie. It wasn't until after one, more than an hour after they close, that I even thought of it. It would have been my last workout at the old location.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the new location next week. I'm well ahead of schedule for getting my twelve workouts for the month, but I wanted to go as much as possible in June to really stack the odds in my favor for the birthday drawing. Silly, I know, but whatever works to get my butt to the gym.

It's just so weird that it would slip my mind like that. I think maybe it's that this is the first weekend after returning from vacation. Either that or I'm getting senile.

No comments:

Post a Comment