Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Curves Results - Month Five

I got measured and weighed again last night at Curves.

I'm down only one pound, and I know I'm not supposed to say "only" but that's over a month, not a week, and I was only down 1.5 pounds the month before that. I guess I just need to step it up. Figuring out how is a topic for another post.

I did lose another inch, and my body fat is essentially the same (actually up 0.01 pounds if I'm being perfectly honest, but obviously I'm going to write that off).

So, it is what it is. Nothing to write home about, really. I am hopeful that if I keep doing what I know I need to do, the results will start coming again.

Let me put it in perspective. Since joining Curves on January 15, I have:
  • completed 60 workouts at Curves
  • lost 19.5 pounds
  • lost 19.5 inches (spooky!)
  • lost 15 pounds of body fat
  • reduced my body fat from 40% to 36.1%
  • reduced my BMI from 32.92 to 29.78, so I am no longer considered obese

No comments:

Post a Comment