Yesterday was great. I concentrated on working during work hours instead of snacking, and loaded up on good food at the grocery store. After work I played some Wii Fit (it is still annoying how much of a workout that is not) and spent time with Grady. I had to have a piece of cheese after dessert just to get up to my target. I love days like that. And being able to watch Losing It guilt-free at the end of the day knowing that I did what I was supposed to do all day.
So far so good today, too. Grady is going to bring me Wendy's for lunch. Yum! I took the quiz on page 6 of the week 4 book, to figure out which of my "habits" I need to work on. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know (I need to learn from my mistakes and manage my environment, no duh) but at least it keeps me thinking about what I need to do and reinforcing those ideas on a conscious level.
I ordered a weight bench and I'm thinking about getting a sculpting stick as well. I decided to convert the guest room to a weight room since I have guests maybe two nights a year and I need to work out nearly every day.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment