Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This Week's Goals

Eat within my points allowance, including flex. How? Go to Kroger today and get fruits and vegetables and lean protein/dairy snacks. Lean on Grady for support. Avoid alcohol except on the holiday. Journal every point.

Work out four days at least 30 minutes. How? Thirty minutes of free weights, Couch to 5K week 5, and two videos from either The Firm, WATP, or Jillian Michaels.

Attend new meeting in Commerce next Monday, and feel confident going in that I did my best this week.

Opportunities to overcome challenges:
- 4th of July. This one might actually be relatively simple. I will be in a controlled environment on the boat, and I'm responsible for my own food and drinks. How easy it will be to pack a sandwich and fruit and some light beers. I also intend to get a ton of activity in the form of swimming and boating.

- Grady being home during my normal workout and eating times. So what? Ignore him. He doesn't mind. He is supportive no matter what. Be a good example to him. Let him motivate me instead of distract me. FTR: I went off the rails a long time before his schedule changed, so I cannot blame anything on him. Also, he can help with the dog and give me more time for working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment