Saturday, January 30, 2010

Irritated

Wow, now I am super irritated. I waited an hour outside Curves and nobody ever showed up. Well nobody who works there anyway. Plenty of people showed up wanting to work out. It's not even snowing out, so I don't know what the issue was. They're barely open as it is, only three hours on weekends, so it would be nice if they actually opened up during their hours.

I'm mostly upset because now I am not going to work out at all today. I can't do it at home with Grady and Chris home, because I don't want to kick Grady off the TV, and anyway the living room is upstairs from Chris's bedroom and I don't want to wake him up by stomping around. And I don't want to go running because it's raining outside. I'm not trying to make excuses, I just have specific plans to go to Curves on Saturday mornings and that plan got screwed up today.

Now I'm looking at three days in a row of not working out. I was in such a good rhythm, working out six days a week, and I feel like if I don't get back into it soon I'm going to lose my rhythm. Not to mention the fact that I just don't want my body to get soft and weak when I'm trying to get it in shape. I have the best intentions, but intentions don't burn calories. I really just wanted to work out this morning. GRRR!

Okay, sorry. Rant over. I just needed to vent. Going to watch Dollhouse on the DVR with Grady, and then we're going shopping at Target.

Tomorrow I run, rain or shine ... unless it's raining super hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment