Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I'm excited about this challenge. I weighed-in today at 199.1 so that puts my challenge goal weight at 193.1. I have updated my first post with the new info.
Quote:Question for you... what brought you to such a positive, powerful mindset?
I wish I knew, I would bottle and sell it! Or at least stash away a little bit extra for myself.
I don't know, I was just tired of seeing the scale go up. After last year and moving cross-country and buying the house and planning the wedding, I just had so much stress and I got up to within 10 pounds of my heaviest weight from twelve years ago before I lost 80 lbs. on WW the first time. I thought my heart would break when I got over 200 on the scale, but it didn't stop me from continuing to go up. I got to where I couldn't shop in regular-size stores, and I still let myself keep gaining. I got married at my heaviest weight in a decade, which is like the opposite of what girls are supposed to do, right? So once I got back from my honeymoon, it was a new year and I made myself find new resolve to get this weight back off.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment