Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Weigh-in: 141.2
I didn't track very consistently last week, but I still managed to get my weight back down. I've been doing better with tracking this week. I'm trying to stay focused despite all kinds of distractions. It's going to be like this all summer. Amazing, but I need to stay vigilant. I have been drawing a lot of strength and motivation from my meetings, and speaking to myself as I would speak to a member. I know I have to do all the same things they do to get the results I want.
I get to decide right now where I want my weight to be in three months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment