1- none
2- none
3- none
4- home WOD - 2.8 miles
5- none
6- home WOD - 2.8 miles
7- none
8- none
9- none
10- a little swimming
11- 2-mile hike around Lake Herrick
12- none
13- none
14- none
15- 30-minute run
16- home WOD - 2.8 miles
17- 30-minute run
18- none
19- Warrior Dash
20- Warrior Dash again! :D
21- none
22- none
23- none
24- none
25- 3-mile run
26- none
27- none
28- none
29- none
30- none
31- squats 5 x 5 (115#) and 20-minute run
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment