I weighed in low this week, but things have been pretty hectic and inconsistent, so I doubt that's the whole picture. I had a great time at my graduation and seeing my family and friends. Tomorrow is Warrior Dash. Here's my report:
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can you say yo-yo :)
ReplyDeleteI don't try to game the scale by worrying about clothes or time of day or any of that. Anything within about 5-6 pounds is completely normal to me.
ReplyDeleteOh, I am totally into consistency. Weigh in the morning, three sips of coffee, light clothes. I think "gaming" is a bit harsh though :) Oh wait, only once a month when I know I will be in range. OK, maybe a little hedging.
ReplyDeleteHey... you need to change your header to Grad student!
ReplyDelete