I had a great week last week and had a low weigh-in to show for it. Yay!
I have tons of free time right now, which is great for getting things done, but it does get pretty boring. I feel like I'm on vacation (because I am, I guess), so it's tempting to just relax and celebrate all the time.
I'm just trying to keep busy and focus on power foods. I am excited to be starting the summer at a low weight so I can have some wiggle room while I travel. At the same, I need to remember that I have a lot more weeks at home than I do away, so I need to stay focused.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay. One of these days I am going to try one of your bento boxes.
ReplyDelete