Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Sunday, June 3, 2012
70 Pound Star! :D
I haven't gotten one of these since I got my 65-pound star last July. It's fun, but honestly it's lower than I wanted to go. I think I need to eat more. What is this, Bizarro World?!
I set my personal threshold that if I weigh-in below 145, I don't have to track if I don't feel like it, so I have been really sporadic with my tracking. But I still don't want to gain weight, so I err on the side of not eating too much, and I think I'm not getting enough. I definitely haven't been getting my healthy checks at all the last couple days.
So I set my eTools tracker back to maintenance and dialed up my DPT to 35 and I'm going to try to track and get all my healthy checks. I need to go to Kroger. This is BS! You mean I still have to track to maintain my weight in that direction, too?! :P
Here's my report:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ahhh that's awesome!! :-D
ReplyDelete