Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weigh-in: 136.8

I lost again this week.  I didn't work the maintenance program or track as much as I had intended, but if I'm going to err, I suppose this is the direction to do it in.  I'm having a great summer for all kinds of weight-unrelated reasons, and I'm trying to let myself enjoy it and live my life without being obsessive about all this.

Of course I am aware that that kind of complacency often results in weight-gain, but I'm keeping my eye on the scale and I'll be ready to jump right back in if I start creeping back up.  I suppose that is also part of working maintenance.

Mostly I'm happy that I accomplished my mini-goal of getting my weight down before my trips so that I can relax and have a good time and not worry that my clothes won't fit or that I'll be way up over my goal weight by the time I get home.  It's exactly the same deal as last Christmas, so I guess maybe I am getting a handle on this thing after all.

Here's my report:

No comments:

Post a Comment