I just got back from a week in California, and I have tons to catch up on. I meant to post before I left, but I just had way too much to do to get ready, so I have two weigh-ins to post.
June 18: 136.6 (down 0.2)
June 25: 136.0 (down 0.6)
I'm still losing, but not at the rate I was, so that is good. As planned, I'm going to see where my weight is when I get back from London and then decide how to handle it from there.
I didn't track at all on my trip, so I don't have a report for last week, but here's the one from the week before (sparse though it is):
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment