I had a great time with my mom in the UK. As appears to be my pattern when I'm traveling, I exercised well, ate only okay, and drank terribly. It's a balance I can deal with when I'm on vacation. I weighed in before I left to stay current on my monthly Lifetime and employee weigh-ins for July. I was down again at 134.8. When I got back, I weighed-in at home at 136 pounds, well under goal.
I have no report, as I'm still not tracking. As long as my weight stays down and I don't feel like I'm out of control, I'm going to keep not worrying about it. It doesn't make for exciting blogging, but I have a lot of stuff going on with home life and school, and I'm not stressing out about this stuff.
I am having a great summer! :)
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Friday, July 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment