Although it's tempting to wait until the week "starts" to get back to focus on healthy habits, we all know there's nothing magical about waiting until a certain day or even a certain time of day to be healthy. When you make the commitment, use that motivation and go for it right away. Giving yourself one last hurrah reinforces bad habits, kills your motivation, and doesn't lead to a long-term lifestyle change.
That said, here's my report. As you can see, I started tracking again yesterday.
My weight is fine, I'm back down to 139.0 after my vacation, but I have felt really out of control with a lot of other things in my life. I feel like if I start tracking again at least I can be in control of one thing. And it's not like it's an insignificant thing.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Monday, July 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Jade! Where'd ya go?
ReplyDelete