Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crossfit at Home

Grady came up to a solution to our Crossfit problem, which was to buy a bunch of the equipment on closeout from the gym and set up a space in the garage. We got this giant rack and a set of weights:



105# back squat

He also got a few smaller goodies, like a pair of kettlebells and a box for jumping on. We spent about the same amount of money that another semester of Crossfit would have cost, so I think it was a good trade-off.

I plan to move a few things around and make it look nice and motivational in there, but we're already getting use out of it in the meantime. We're still working out on our regular schedule, just doing it at home. It's a bit of an adjustment and it's definitely distracting to be at home, but we're really focused and dedicated to making this work.

Also I maxed out at 115# today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment