I hung this full-length mirror on the back of my bathroom door when I first moved into this place, and it's awesome! I always use the two mirrors to check how my hair and outfit look from the back, and since it's on a hinge, I can adjust it to any angle I want.
I got the pants at Juicy Couture a few weeks ago and I was worried I would never be bold enough to wear them. Since then, though, they've become one of my favorite pieces. Yay!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment