Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weigh-in: 145.2

I was up several pounds at my weigh-in this week, which is what I expected.  I don't let it get to me, because it's part of maintenance (if I lost weight every week, I'd disappear eventually), but I am at the weight that I decided was the top-end of what I would allow, 145 pounds.  So once again it's time to find my focus and track every day.  I know part of my problem has been just not having the right foods to eat, so I have plans to go to Kroger this afternoon.

Here's my report:


I'm nearly done with school and I have tons of time to myself.  That's time to get things done, but also time to be very bored and idly munch all day.  I need to be more proactive about filling my days with healthy activities.

Coming up this summer I have graduation in two weeks, then San Francisco at the end of June and London in July.  This weekend I have a 5K at Athens Twilight, and the weekend after graduation we have Warrior Dash.  Lots of fun and exciting stuff, just need to get through finals first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment