I'm happy about my progress report, because I worked hard to track every day, and that weigh-in hurt my feelings so much. I had so much stress this week and I really struggled. I feel a lot better now that my exams are done and I'm on break from school for a week. I have a ton of homework to do, but I have all week to do it.
I have a lot of fun stuff planned for this week, too. Tomorrow I'll work an early meeting and then we're going to the football game at noon. Early games are great for being healthy, because it's too early to do any tailgating, and it's early enough not to drink if I don't feel like it, and I usually don't.
Sunday morning we're running our half marathon. I'm really looking forward to it. We found out the time limit on the race is 3:30, so that's our goal.
Monday and Tuesday nights I will work, and then Wednesday we are leaving for Tampa Bay to visit a friend. He's a bachelor with roommates and he asked if we were worried about getting a traditional holiday dinner, and we said nah. We're easy, we'll just figure out something simple and healthy.
My big goal this trip is to track everything and to lay off the road food. I get so bored on long car trips that I get killer munchies and I just eat convenience store garbage the whole way and make myself sick. This time I'm going to do what I know I need to do, which is pack water and power foods and gum and basically just deal with it and have some self control.
So, that's the plan for the holiday. I'll check in after my weigh-in on Tuesday (no idea what to expect!), and hopefully I'll have race pictures and fun stuff to share.
Here's my report:

No comments:
Post a Comment