Monday morning we did Crossfit first thing, getting right back in our weekly routine. Things are really good at school and home right now and basically I feel awesome.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Baby Steps - 144.6
I was down 0.6 pounds at my weigh-in, which I am totally happy with. I think my progress report looks great for Thanksgiving week on maintenance. I have finals and grad school application the next couple weeks, and so far I feel like I'm managing my stress better than usual and at the risk of jinxing myself, I don't see any huge challenges between now and Christmas.
We drove home from our trip on Saturday and I ran in my neighborhood for two miles. I found an upgrade on my iPod Nano to where it now supports different timed and lengths of runs, and the woman's voice comes on over your own music and says stuff like, "half a mile to go." I'm looking forward to playing with that some more on future runs.
Monday morning we did Crossfit first thing, getting right back in our weekly routine. Things are really good at school and home right now and basically I feel awesome.
Monday morning we did Crossfit first thing, getting right back in our weekly routine. Things are really good at school and home right now and basically I feel awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment