Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Two Weigh-ins

I forgot to post my weigh-in last week, so I have two reports today.

The week of the football game, I didn't track much at all.  It looks like I had a couple false starts that ended right after breakfast.  I had a gain to show for it as well, but I expected it and allowed for it.

weigh-in: 145.4


The following week I went back to tracking every single day.  It had been few weeks since I went seven for seven.  I was happy I did it even though I was 22 points over.  Just tracking every point was a good improvement, and it wasn't that many to go over when they were all accounted for.  As such, I expected more than the 0.6 pound loss, but I'm happy I got it.

weigh-in: 144.8


This week and tonight I am struggling again some.  I have used up all my weeklies already and I really need to reign it in for the rest of the week.  I chatted with my mom some on facebook today about the holidays coming up and how we're trying to deal with them.  I have tailgating this weekend and then we're going on a road trip for Thanksgiving to someone else's house.  To be honest I am happy to be a guest and not a host, but that does mean I'm at the mercy of other peoples' food, which is an additional challenge.  I know I need to relax and just deal with these things one at a time.  I made a goal with my mom today for us both to lose 3 pounds by the time I go out there for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I can do it... you can do it... let's do it!!

    Hang tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good. Nothing but power foods at breakfast, and it wasn't even exactly on purpose. Just trying to make good choices.

    ReplyDelete