Now that school is back in, Grady and I keep running into friends from Crossfit on campus. We found out through the grapevine that a new location opened up and most of our old gang are working out there. We took advantage of a free week trial last week and had a lot of fun.
The trainers seem cool and the facility and equipment are really excellent. We already signed up for another month of Bootcamp, and there's no break between sessions, so we actually had to overlap Bootcamp and Crossfit for a week. Let me tell you, it was brutal.
We were going to take until the end of the month to decide between the two, but after the week at Crossfit, we're pretty well decided. It was exciting and nostalgic at first to get in there and see our friends and lift some really heavy weights, but after the week we settled down and came to terms with the fact that logistically, Bootcamp works a lot better for us. In a perfect world, we would have all the time and money in the world to do both, but there are worse problems to have than having to pick between two great things.
Anyway, it was a blast to get nostalgic for a week and catch up with our friends and have a good time. We really do miss Crossfit.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Friday, September 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment