I'm on Spring Break, but I'm still super busy with social things and also homework.
I went to a party on Saturday night, so on Saturday morning I went shopping at Kohl's for something to wear and ended up getting a bunch of new things. I tried on everything in medium if they had it, and small if they didn't, and everything fit great. I actually got to pick my dresses based on whether I liked them verses whether they fit or not.
At the party I wore a Jennifer Lopez dress. They didn't have a medium, so I got a small, and it was very tight but looked great. :D Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures! Whoops! I'll just have to wear it again.
Here's my report. I went way over on points, but lost anyway. That happens sometimes. I tracked every day, which is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment