Grady and I went to the "Run For Your Lives" zombie run in Union Point last weekend. It was a total blast! It was at a motocross place and it stormed really bad all night before, so the course was wicked muddy. But on the day of the event the sun came out and it was really gorgeous!
I ran as much as I could and was one of the first in my wave to finish, but it still took me 50:05 to complete the whole 5K. I lost all my flags to the zombies, so I didn't "survive" but Grady did and I'm super proud of him. :)
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment