And oldie but a goodie. Cheesy Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins
I used two boxes of Jiffy mix and doubled the cornbread recipe, and added one jalapeño, a can of whole corn (drained) and two cups of cheese. The pirate cups are essential!
It yields super big muffins (they fill the whole cup instead of just half) but it still only took 20 minutes to bake.
They're a little pricey at 5 PPV apiece, but so worth it!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Friday, March 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yum this look great.
ReplyDeletethanks, they were!
ReplyDelete