Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October weigh-ins

Yikes, apparently I did not have a good month.  I had a few false starts with trying to track, but I have been really inconsistent, and the scale is really starting to reflect that.

10/10: 141.2
10/21: 145.2
10/31: 149

I realize it's unlikely that I gained 8 pounds in a month, but the numbers are still indicative of real weight gain, as opposed to normal fluctuations.  I am working on getting and keeping it together in the next two months so I can start the New Year without any weight to lose, just like I did this year.

The holidays are coming, but I don't actually have any specific plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I am going to just take advantage of the time off and take care of myself and my home and family.  We have a trip to Jamaica in early December, and I'll deal with that when it happens.  We have a trip to Florida for New Years, but that's for a half-marathon so it should be pretty safe.

Here are my reports:





No comments:

Post a Comment