I had an opportunity this past weekend to meet David Kirchhoff, CEO of Weight Watchers, and author of Man Meets Scale and Weight Loss Boss.
He is super handsome in person and he has a great deep voice. :)
We had a nice Town Hall meeting where he answered a lot of our questions and gave us a little bit of information about the upcoming program. I'm really excited about the changes and the rollout. It's happening at the same time that we're opening our new center in Athens, so I have a lot to look forward to at work.
Weigh-in: 141.0
Here's my report:
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Monday, October 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, you told me he was there... not that you sat in his lap!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I don't know what that was about. Maybe he was too tired from traveling to stand up.
ReplyDelete